Nic Barrow’s Ultimate Training Ball
In Association with Aramith – The Belgian Billiard Ball
Improve Your Potting, Cue Ball Control,
And Knowledge Of Side Spin With Nic’s Tried & Tested Methods.
Absolute Beginners, To Amateurs, To Competitive Players Alike
Can Benefit From The Ultimate Training Ball And Its’ Bonus Content.
“Nic Barrow’s coaching helped my game and his Ultimate Training Ball will quickly teach you
the principles I use for potting, cue ball control and side spin.” – Ding Junhui.
3 Unique Training Tools Included:
- Training Tool 1: The Object Ball Side.
To improve your aiming, sighting & potting using a brand new pair of aim lines.
- Training Tool 2: The Cue Ball Side.
Master your positional play & cue action with a simple, yet revolutionary, grid numbering system for where to strike the cue ball…
The chalk remaining on the cue ball after your shot will tell you if you hit the cue ball where you were addressing it.
- Training Tool 3: The Cue Ball Calculator.
Innovative new tool to help you calculate where and how to place the cue ball for the next shot.
You place this on the table to give you a visual guide as to where you want the cue ball to land on the next shot.
Training Bonus’s Include:
- Training Bonus 1: 16 Page Instruction Booklet
Learn the main knowledge and training routines required to get the most out of your ball.
- Training Bonus 2: Diagrams & Explanations
A sample of diagrams shown in the training booklet appears below…
- Training Bonus 3: 30 Free Online Videos
These videos give extra explanations and practice routines that cannot be explained in the book.
A sample video appears below:
The High Black, Open Pack – Neil Robertson Style
Description Of Bonus Video:
Positional Play Videos
- How screw back dissipates (or ‘washes off’) over distance
- Slow motion explanatory videos of screw back wash off to help understanding
- Slow motion videos of stun and follow effects to help understanding
- Busting the primary myth behind stop shots – the question that 95% of club players fail on.
- 6 double camera position videos of three practice routines you will need to know to give you the maximum chance of playing the key positional shot in the game
- Close up demonstration of how to use the ‘Object Ball’ side of the Ultimate Training Ball
- Eye preference, dominance, strength, and alignment
- The eye dominance myth – and why you must not follow it!
- How to cue straight routine and explanation
- A one minute drill to help you learn the perfect AFTER shot routine
- Where to place the eyes when you approach the table
- What eye patterns to use when down on the shot
- The 4 choices of eye pattern you can use on the backswing
- Whether to (and how to) look at the cue ball during the delivery of the cue and strike of the cue ball
Side Spin Videos
- The keys to mastering side spin quickly and easily
- The main ways you can change the swerve of the cue ball when using side
- Advanced ways the swerve of the cue ball changes when using side
- Why and how the cue ball swerves when side spin is used
- Three ways to swerve the cue ball when escaping from snookers
- The keys to aiming with side spin quickly and easily
- Three of the best practice routines for learning how to aim with side spin
- The six most commonly used side spin shots – and how to play them
- Explaining the difference between check side and running side
Other Bonus Videos
- 2 videos explaining and demonstrating the ‘T Angle’ – a skill you must have in order to make breaks around the pink and black spots like the professionals.
- A bit of fun – 4 videos explaining and demonstrating how to ‘arc’, or ‘banana’, the cue ball after impact.
- Secret Tip – it uses a completely different spin than you would expect!
The artwork from the back cover of the ball packaging appears below:
How was Nic Barrow’s Ultimate Training Ball born?
In the mid 1980’s, I saw the first mass produced training ball. Always looking with interest at the latest release into the market, I began to see opportunities to improve the experience for players with these training balls.
Having seen everything released into the market over the years, in 2010, I set about developing a ball that would offer players more benefit.
After a couple of years design and testing, I approached Saluc – the manufacturer of the Aramith balls that are used in all WPBSA & IBSF tournaments worldwide.
It was with a tremendous sense of pride that Saluc agreed on the concept and decided to work together.
Getting the perfect design took a long time going backwards and forwards between my graphic design team, Saluc’s production requirements, and what the player really needs.
With the balls, booklet and packaging in production in Saluc’s factory in Belgium, we were finally able to launch this product before the 2014 world championships.
It is one of my life dreams for players to be able to benefit from this product.
To do it in partnership with a company like Saluc is simply icing on the cake now that my dream is true!
Demonstrating the first prototype of the Ultimate Training Ball in Brazil, July 2013.
Still in Brazil, demonstrating the Cue Ball Calculator (the white disc on the table).
The Ultimate Training Ball is also doing its job of revealing how the cue ball is spinning as it travels down the table.
A close up of the prototype (which has had a few small improvements from this initial design).
Buy Nic Barrow’s Ultimate Training Ball now…
…for only £29.95 plus postage & packing.
SPECIAL OFFER: Many players buy two Ultimate Training Balls for the following reasons:
- To give one to a friend – making practicing at the same time together easier.
- So that they can use one as the object ball and the other as the cue ball at the same time when training.
- To make it easier to play two identical shots in a row and see how accurate your chalk mark is on the Ultimate Training Ball on both shots.
- So if you buy two Ultimate Training Balls, not only will I keep the postage & packing price the same as for one ball, I will also reduce the price by £11 – so instead of paying £59.90, you only pay £48.90.
If you do not feel that the benefits to your game / the time you saved from finding these answers yourself from this product will be 10 times (1,000%) more than the value of your money & time for buying & using it then please return it for a full refund within 60 days.