For anyone who has ever been frustrated in their game..
Cue Sports Psychology Ninja:
More Flow, Less Fear!
The Ultimate Resource for getting your mind to work for you,
and not against you...
(Or what your distracting ‘Monkey Mind’ does not want you to know!)
Do we both share the same experience on the table?:
If you were anything like me when I was learning the game, you have probably gone through huge frustration.
Maybe you thought your mind was sabotaging what you wanted to do on the table.
You have probably also been ‘going up the garden path’ and using THE WRONG TECHIQUES THAT EVERYONE STILL SUGGESTS, to solve these inner distractions…
Do you know what is causing those problems, or even realise that you have them?
Are you making the mistake most players make, and addressing the SYMPTOMS to these issues, rather than addressing the CAUSES?
Do you find that others cannot seem to understand these issues, let alone offer meaningful advice on them?
Are you fed up wondering why you cannot solve these seemingly simple puzzles on your own?
Cue Sports Psychology Ninja modules include the following topics
Cue Sports Psychology Ninja – BASIC:
(click on each tab to learn more)
Being present & mindful
Dealing with distracting thoughts, emotions, and events
Dealing with Pressure
Expectations & Upsets
Your Plan B
For an idea of the content to expect in your course work,
you can view this sample 5 minute video ('Dealing With Pressure')...
Cue Sports Psychology Ninja – ADVANCED:
(click on each tab to learn more)
Looking where you want to go
What we always want in any given moment
Flow, and being in the zone
Adapting to conditions
Getting more consistency in your game
Endurance, stamina, and holding concentration
Dealing with difficult opponents
Discipline (or doing what you know you SHOULD be doing, and WHEN you know you should be doing it!)
Confidence, and how to get it
The mental movie rehearsal process
Concentrating so hard that balls disappear!
The three choices facing you and your performance blockers now:
Do nothing… and continue feeling the pain knowing you cannot get out of the mental spider’s web.
Learn this all yourself. By way of reference, to put these tools together took me:
- Sacrificing my teens only for snooker
- Leaving a career in banking to pursue the main snooker tour for all of my 20s
- Reached a standard where I made about 1,000 tons and a 147
- Coaching full time abroad (based in Dubai) for 8 years in my 30s
- Travelling to 50 countries to test my ideas with thousands of players from every culture
- Reading hundreds of books on psychology, and attending enough courses to pay for a medium sized house
- Completing Examiner certifications in Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy, and Neuro Linguistic Programming back in 2004
Take the shortcut to avoid all that work.
Buy Cue Sports Psychology Ninja now to get access to the world’s largest resource for improving all elements of the mind game now and any time in the future.
What others are saying:
Within six weeks of beginning his coaching relationship with Nic in 2013, Ding Junhui had won three consecutive ranking events and reached world number one on the money list for the first time.
"Nic’s coaching and knowledge on psychology, technique and shot making helped my game and I learned a lot. Who knows – with all the help from his book you might become good enough to turn professional yourself one day…"
2003 LG Cup Champion. (Attended Nic’s intensive level 3 Master Coach Programme before launching his own successful coaching career).
"Even although I was a professional snooker player myself I learned great ways and techniques in explaining and demonstrating certain aspects of the game.Nic is a great guy and also knows everything about the game of snooker. You can see that he has studied the game for years and years to get to where he is now in the coaching world."
2009 IBSF World Champion
"Nic Barrow has more clues than Sherlock Holmes. I would not have won the 2009 IBSF World Amateur Championships without Nic Barrow being here with me during the event. He has a massive knowledge of the game, a great ability to spot a players faults, and the keys to solve them. I also found him to be a calming influence who always says the right thing at the right time."
Youngest ever IBSF World Men’s Amateur Champion (relieving Jimmy White of the record he set at the age of 18).
"The safety practice routines Nic Barrow helped me with were a major factor in winning my IBSF World Amateur title in 2012. Nic’s knowledge and experience in dealing with pressure was also vital in being able to win the final of my world title 10-9 on the black."
Head Coach & Manager – Iranian National Team
"The IBSF Master Coach training was invaluable in helping me guide Hossein Vofei through the toughest pressure points and emergency situations in his IBSF World Amateur title win in India in 2011. Without these player management skills we would not have come away with the World title."
Brazil’s number one ranked player since 1995 & IBSF World Amateur Finalist 2009
"Nic Barrow is a monster coach – because he is masterful in not just one skill but all… psychology, technique, strategy, practice, coaching toys, and how to talk to players. In 2 minutes, Nic spotted a mistake that was holding me back for a year… and my game immediately got back to its best."
Keith E Boon
"Within one day of some pressure play ideas Nic gave me during the 2006 IBSF World Amateur Championships, I made the only 147 break during the event – which was also my first maximum. These ideas helped me cross the finishing line of the 147 successfully – I could not have done it without you, Nic!"
Australia – IBSF World Amateur Champion 2002
"Nic Barrow’s knowledge on psychology and holding concentration helped me through my IBSF World Amateur final in Egypt, 2002."
The following are messages from people who had early access to Cue Sports Psychology Ninja!
"All videos are of the right length – many people will respond well to being able to bite off the whole programme in small, digestible chunks.
What is probably new and different (at least for amateur players) is referencing the general psychology skills to cue sports – VERY HELPFUL INDEED” — Steve C.
"I thought the length of the videos were an ideal length not too long as you have a lot of information in them, I can’t think of anything off hand that you have missed out. I am still amazed at the amount of information about the game that is available on your website, your average person has no idea what is involved in Snooker and Billiards.
I liked the video involving “Accepting tables and luck” as I had a problem of only being able to play well on the table that I practiced on, so I struggled playing in competitions on different tables.
Looking back when I first started playing, these videos would have helped me solve a lot of problems in advance." — Roy S.
"Tempo is good. Definitely not too long. I found the longer the video, the easier it was to remember them.
I like the recap notes under each video, which makes it easy to go back and remind myself of contents.
I loved these videos and will definitely be listening to them again. Very easy to listen to with the Kajabi app.
These videos have hopefully help me solve a few things.
- A different way at looking at luck.
- What to do when waiting for the opponent to finish
- How to keep calm. I have a lot of pressure build up on me when I think I just need this ball to win.
- Also my heart starts racing when I miss an easy shot anytime in a match, so hopefully I can battle that too, using the methods in the course
- I love that you have videos about life and then relate to snooker in the next video. I was able to make my wife listen to the ones about life which I thought were really helpful for her!" — MK, New Zealand
"I have been playing the best snooker I have ever played despite the fact I played and practised way *less*! These successes were not in the form of high breaks, but are clearly noticeable especially in match conditions.
A lot of those breakthroughs came from the psychological sector, which brings me to your videos. I devoured them in short order!
Great content length, strikes good balance between content, density and duration. So I'd say that is about right!
2) What problems did they help you solve?
- Improvement per hour: I played far less snooker in 2020 but still better than ever before!
- Knowing how to be ok with the status quo and committing to the process rather than the outcome helped me relax and increase my awareness.
- I handle pressure pots and pressure situations much better now
- My potting abilities on difficult (i.e. long and/or thin) pots has increased. That was a longstanding problem of my game! Turns out it was mostly just concerns ("I can't aim anyway/I know it's the right shot but I will miss it and leave my opponent with good position/...") that transferred from the mental side to poor/inconsistent execution.
- Served as a reminder that now my post-shot routine needs more attention.
3) Benefits to other players
I think this will benefit all players I know but in different ways depending on their personalities:
Everyone will benefit in terms of self-awareness and managing themselves better in snooker and professional and private life.
Most will reduce their frustrations on the practice table and on the match table.
Many will improve their performance level in competition, because mental aspects tend to come up more when the pressure is on.
Some will increase their awareness to technical aspects that were limiting their game.
Cheers and keep up your excellent work!" — RG, Germany
How Cue Sports Psychology Ninja works:
Solving the pain now, easily and effortlessly…
Cue Sports Psychology Ninja begins with a self assessment where you will be able to understand your own psychological profile, strengths, and weaknesses. After two months, you will be given the same rating again to compare your progress.
After the self assessment the Advanced Course buyers will then access the ‘Situation Solvers Cheat Sheet’ which gives you very quick solutions to all the main psychology issues we face in cue sports.
You will then be able to begin consuming the content of the course. You can do this in sequence or by picking and choosing which module feels best at any given time.
How to use Cue Sports Psychology Ninja
After you have purchased with any card or PayPal account, you will get instant access to your content.
You will then be able to complete your player profile, and begin diving into the recommended topics.
“Why Should I Buy Right Now?”
This 2021 World Championship launch offer will never be repeated.
This rewards fast action takers, gets people using the product, and generates testimonials.
My job is to “Eat your complexity” by organising the information in an easy to reference experience.
This removes the decades of trial & error, time, and money I invested to come up with these solutions so that you don’t have to.
In effect we are offering a time saving device where you can peruse in thirty minutes what took me well over thirty years to come up with.
We may also be REMOVING some of the bonuses you see after the launch period.
In addition to all the value offered above, I decided to dig deep into our content archive of the last fifteen years. Many of our beta test VIP customers also gave their feedback on what to include in the bonuses.
This means you do not need to go anywhere else to address any possible psychology issue you can face in cue sports…
These techniques have been proven with pre teenagers, junior champions, top amateurs, top professionals, and club players alike of every standard all over the world.
To prevent overwhelm, some of the bonus content will be gradually released within your membership area over the coming 28 days.
When Ding Junhui used these techniques, won all those tournaments in the 2013/14 season, and got to World Number 1 for the time...
Ding Junhui also benefitted when he went from world number ten to world number one within six weeks of us beginning to work together in 2013.
Ding achieved this by winning the first three ranking tournaments he entered at the start of that period.
Whilst I cannot reveal to you the exact nuggets from this course that we used for his own game, if you go through the whole course you will be applying the same methods.
Bonuses for Cue Sports Psychology Ninja Basic:
(click on each tab to learn more)
The Snooker Gym Community Access
Increase Your Improvement Per Hour In Practice
The Joy Of Bad Tables
The Psychology Of Technique, Cueing, And Potting
Interview with the creator of the 360 training cue Neil Johnson
Bonuses for Cue Sports Psychology Ninja Advance:
(click on each tab to learn more)
“Situation Solvers” Cheat Sheet
The Basket Ball counting game
“Hanging Your Hat” instructions…
Your ideal tempo…
Pre Shot / On Shot / Post Shot Routine Worksheet
Parking your mind before, during, and after the shot
Jack Nicklaus’ pre shot routine
To breathe, or not to breathe?
What to do DURING the shot to help with potting
The Self Diagnosis Document
Dealing with post shot anxiety
Psychology Blog Posts
Monty Roberts interview from 2017
The ‘Board Breaking’ video
The “Steal Our Stuff” Money Back Guarantee
“What if I buy Cue Sports Psychology Ninja now, and is not for me?”
“What if I buy Cue Sports Psychology Ninja now, and don’t improve as much as I had hoped?”
We do not want your money unless you feel the product offers ten times (1,000%) the price you pay. This includes:
- The time it saves you to uncover the answers yourself
- The improvement it offers your game
- The confidence you derive from having these resources at your disposal in the future.
If after 30 days of using the course and watching all the videos you decide it does not match that standard and is not for you, just let us know and we will refund you.
We call this the ‘Steal Our Course Guarantee”. You could if you wanted to buy the product, watch all the content, download all the PDF cheat sheets, get the bonuses, gain tons of value from it…. and simply ask for a refund.
Who Cue Sports Psychology Ninja is NOT for:
- This product is not for perfect pool or snooker players. If you are perfect, please call me because I want to book onto YOUR course immediately!
- Players who only play for fun once a month or so. This is no criticism of this type of player, because they make up the lifeblood of snooker clubs. If having a couple of frames once in a while is as far as you want to go then keep that light touch, rather than worrying about improving too much.
- Players who don’t think they need it. I don’t want to persuade or ‘arm twist’ anyone. Our sales policy is not to hard sell anything. Instead we want to help you discover if you have any issues in your game. If you do then we offer you a cost effective solution which is a slam dunk investment.
Who Cue Sports Psychology Ninja is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their game, and is willing to put in a bit of work to do that.
- Those who want ‘practice free’ improvement. You can complete these trainings in the comfort of your own home and improve your game without even hitting one ball.
- Players who notice their thoughts and emotions getting in the way of performance.
- Those players who are frustrated at a lack of confidence, consistency, and concentration.
- Players who would enjoy understanding the game from a psychological standpoint so that they can more accurately understand what the players on TV are going through.
Frequently Asked Questions you might have:
Is the purchase a one off payment?
Do I have lifetime access?
How quickly will it improve my game?
Could the course make my game worse?
How long does the “1,000% Satisfaction, Steal Our Stuff” last?
What if my ‘friends’ or opponents buy this but I don’t?!
How Much Is It?!
To remove psychology as an area of doubt in your game once and for all, simply click on your preferred option of Cue Sports Psychology Ninja BASIC or ADVANCED below.
You will be able to use any card or paypal account to make your purchase.
There is only this one time payment for lifetime access to the course (there are no other payments taken after this one)…
Both options have the full ‘30 Day, 1,000% Satisfaction, Steal Our Stuff, Money Back Guarantee’ mentioned above…
✔️ 5 Modules
✔️ 16 Chapters
✔️ 14 Bonuses
Even More Flow, Even Less Fear!
Currently NOT sold separately
An important PS for you:
- Without acting now, you will continue to make the same mistakes that stop your breaks, take away results, and ruin your enjoyment of the game.
- You can remove your frustration with the distillation of my forty years experience reducing my own (and thousands of other players in the world) frustrations.
- To do so please join the other players buying right now.
- PS: These other buyers MAY ALSO BE YOUR ‘FRIENDS’ OR COMPETITORS on the table.
We would not want them to have an unfair advantage over you, now, would we?!