June 25th 2020: Nic's 50th Birthday!
50/50 Launch Offer
Distance Snooker Coaching Programme
With New Platform, Video Calls, And More...
Get support on your game wherever you are,
and wherever Nic Barrow
(or your certified Snooker Gym coach)
is in the world.
Video Analysis - Your First Step
The first session we have will be me analysing video of your game in my own time on my analysis software. You can just send me a video of you playing one frame which will give me some idea of what your game needs. Sending me the files is very easy with my easy online video sending tool. However, much more effective is if you follow the instructions I send you on how to film your own game so that I can analyze those specific videos in the most detail with my analysis software.
You will then receive a video critique of all the major parts of your game, online notes summarising the call, my suggestions for your technique & cueing, and a shared online practice schedule that we can both view & edit as we work through any subsequent calls.
If you sign up for more than the initial analysis session, you have the option of further follow up calls and support. These address your priorities in the game, and build further proficiency in technique, cueing, practice, break building.
This package makes The Snooker Gym's Video Analysis Remote Coaching almost as good as being here yourself for one to one coaching!
Both video clips below give you an idea of the type of analysis we offer. Most remote video analysis sessions produce over ten of these on various aspects of your game.
Brand New Coaching Platform
Over years of testing various distance coaching programmes, I have noticed a few key factors that help students get the maximum improvement.
Our new coaching platform offers you all of these in a much simpler way than ever before in cue sports.
- Setting personalised practice routines with diagrams or video instruction (we have over 100 routines to choose from)
- A simple diary into which you can record your progress and scores
- A motivational green (exercise completed) or red (exercise not completed) traffic light system incentivises you to keep you practice compliance rates high
- Accountability (because your coach can see which routines you have missed, and message you accordingly!)
- Easy two way communication between coach and student
- Very simply record and upload either your technique or shot situations on the table that you have questions about
- A weekly review diary that your coach will comment on to help you keep on track
June 25th 2020
This walk through video shows my own student account of our new coaching platform – set up for me by my personal fitness coach.
It is the same interface you will see when we set your snooker account up.
I also show you the collection of practice routines and other tools I will be able to choose for the benefit of your game, when we set your account up.
Distance Coaching Programme Call Example:
Winston Ip from New Zealand:
The Ideal Screw Back Bridge Hand
Winston Ip from New Zealand had a distance coaching call with me, kindly allowing us to show a few minutes of the recording.
This highlight clip reveals a little bit about how the coaching calls are set up, a features a key piece of advice about the screw back bridge hand.
It also shows how we make the notes in real time, helping you remember the topics and practice routines you are given between sessions.
For many of the calls, you or I will not need to be near a snooker or pool table... and you can discuss from your own home your previous assignments and any other videos that you send me about your game. We decide the exact format on a session by session basis.
50/50 Launch Offer
June 25th 2020 (Nic’s 50th birthday)
As this is a new coaching platform (and to mark my 50th birthday!),
I wanted to “make you an offer you can’t refuse”:
£50 off each of the three packages below for the launch week only (ends on July 5th 2020).
- Every month for the first three months a free, extra, live group video call (plus its recording) with all subscribers:
- To share progress
- Find accountability buddies
- Ask questions on your individual programmes
- Put in requests for new features and practices routines
- Exchange feedback on how we can make the new platform even better for you
- Compete for the 'Most Improved Player' award after three months...
- 53 onboarding videos covering the most common topics Nic works on with his students
- Free practice platform account setup
- We have around 100 practice routines at the moment to choose from, and envisage adding 50-100 more based on feedback over the coming months
- This programme will last for six months, at which point I may restructure the offer slightly based on feedback
By signing up now, you will have first choice of continuing before it is released to the public - or I may not release it and just offer it to existing clients
- There are no contracts in place so you can even cancel after the first month, but my preference would be for players to join who envisage at least a three month membership
- This page will be taken down from July 5th until further notice
WHY are you getting the reduced price and a lot of other high value bonuses, with the paid monthly option?:
- When you have regular sessions, our coach spends less time on administration and booking individual sessions.
- We have found that more players transform their game when they have regular sessions, with some sharing their player success case studies – which is part of our marketing strategy.
After you click on one of the payment buttons above and complete your order, we will contact you to reserve a date for your video analysis (or first remote video session if that suits you best) with our online booking and automated reminder system...
We look forward to seeing you on the other side, and virtually meeting you on our first video call!